30 Days of Gratitude - November 4th


Today I'm grateful for a change in my point of view. Even though I am still struggling with my self confidence I continue to take small steps on the Journey to find my Creativity again. Even more amazing, to me anyway, is that when I was having a bad day today I followed through on my 30 days of Gratitude Sketching.  I'm slightly embarrassed each time I press the publish button but at least I'm trying. Follow me at Cindy Rippe - Artist on facebook.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Galatians 6:9 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...