30 Days of Gratitude - November 3rd



Day 3 - Thankful for Family & Friends & the courage to Create

Have you been following my Cindy Rippe - Artist page on Facebook?  I have challenged myself to sketch and post something I'm thankful for each day in November. It's kind of a big deal for me.  2 years ago I passed out here at home (Dr over-prescribed a medication) and sustained a concussion near my brain stem.  Post Concussion syndrome (as well a few Auto Immune issues) has been interesting to say the least. Things are SO much better.  I wasn't prepared for the loss of my Creativity though.  There's this "fear of failure" thing that I've been fighting for the last year.  So, again, sharing my sketches with my facebook fans is a huge step for me.  My family and friends have been so encouraging and keep telling me that I just need to get started and it will all come back! So this blog post is dedicated to Lee, Jon, Jason, Sarah, & Bella, Bev, Alice, Lauri, Jeanette, Kelly Hoernig & Madeline Faiella.   Thanks everyone!   LYM

“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”  Desmond Tutu



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...