30 Days of Gratitude - November 1st


I've gone through quite a bit with my health the last two years.  Fortunately, things seem to be under control and I have so much to be thankful for.  Join me in 30 days of Gratitude in November.  Maybe my posts will inspire you to share what you are grateful for too!

Today I am grateful for the last minute decision to stop at The Gardens at Catigny Park over the weekend after a fun lunch visit with our son, Jon. The weather was unusually lovely, for this time of year, and the roses seemed to be enjoying it just as much as we were.  Aren't they lovely?  The faded petals and rose hips really put on a show!

“The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.” -Anonymous


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 30 Days start, I will be excited to follow your journey this month. love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...