30 Days of Gratitude - November 5th


I am grateful for the friends that haven't let me forget that deep down my artistic talent is still there.  "It will come back in time" Well the time has come my friends.  I making time for art again. I'm planning again and coming up with ideas for new projects again.  There's no doubt it will take time, I'm not going to like everything I create right now, but I am trusting in the process.  I love you for believing in me.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. Donna Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...