Easter and a Cross to Paint on.


Blessings Cross by Cindy Wollenzien 

My friend, Cindy, has been making these crosses.  They are so perfect for Easter as well as for every day wall decor. We've been collaborating a bit on the project and I've decided that I'd like to paint a white rose on the bowl.Another friend, Mary Jo Leisure, paints beautiful roses on many different surfaces.  I think one of her designs would be lovely.

 Mary Jo Leisure's Art Play Date Project
Design by Mary Jo Leisure


Isn't this a perfect gift for the dining room or kitchen wall?  Contact me in the comment section if you'd like to purchase one to paint on too!

Come Lord Jesus be our Guest; 
And let these gifts to us be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...