Week of Words - Faith, Orchids and Art - Day 6

orchid flowers, Faith, Psalms 37:4, Designing new projects, Mary Jo Leisure, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Faith - Orchids - ©CindyRippe2013

I knew that this week at Design Seminar would be good for me.  I had FAITH that the creative sparks that happen, when a group of designers get together, would light up the room as well as my spirit.  It's been a wonderful and very productive week for me.  There's been lots of business organization and planning for the weeks and months ahead. I've started several design collections and my FAITH based focus is shining though!  This afternoon I even went through past unpublished designs and added ideas to expand them into new collections.  I have really enjoyed this week and look forward to continuing the work at home in my own studio.

The orchids above, that my friends gave me, are a reminder of what it's like to be an artist.  The flowers balance precariously on the stem but have long lasting beauty.  It's not easy to believe in your abilities sometimes but by having faith and balancing your time, to include time to create, you can create beauty to share with others that will last for a long time.

Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...