Week of Words - Day 5- Perspective

Crabapple blossoms, Blue Sky, Looking at the positive, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Perspective - ©CindyRippe2013
It's all about the way you look at things... you can find the positive in most situations and really pay attention to those perfect moments in life.  This tree was beautiful to see.  It was filled with flowers but planted in the middle of a parking lot.  I chose to photograph it looking up at the blue sky and found a beautiful view.  Can you find a situation today that could be improved by looking at it with a fresh PERSPECTIVE?

We worked with Color today in Design class.  I ended up with a very bright palette (which is very unusual for me).  I don't know if I'll ever do anything with that design but I know that it makes me very happy to look at it.  It was a fresh way to look at my work.

Are there any situations in your life that could be improved  with a fresh perspective?  C'mon...I'm sure there is at least one thing.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...