A Week of Words - Let's Begin

#inspirational quotes, #Angel Trumpet Flower, #Beginning a Business journey, #A week of words, #Florals-Family-Faith, #CindyRippe
Angel Trumpet Flower Bud - ©CindyRippe
I'm going through more changes in my Design business and thought it would be fun to share some of the words that are inspiring me along the way.  Check back every day as I post "A Week of Words".

The word BEGIN is an appropriate way to start.  I love the way this Angel Trumpet is just beginning to open and the tips of the petals are unfurling and dancing around the edge of the flower.  So much going on but there's still a plan for each step of the final event as it blooms!

My favorite meanings for the word BEGIN are: commence, create, embark on, get going, and launch.  What plans are you working on and how do you plan to BEGIN your journey?

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...