Blue Sky with Clouds made of Flowers

Blue, White Flowers, Crab Apple Trees, Spring, Vincent Van Gogh, Eleanora Duse, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
The blues never felt so good - ©CindyRippe2013
I have no idea why I'm feeling blue.  I'm not sad or depressed, just quiet...I don't know... maybe I just have Spring Fever.  Anyone else feeling like that?

As I walked through Morton Arboretum yesterday I came upon this large crab-apple tree.  The blossoms were abundant (as most of the fruit trees are this year).  The sky was a blue as I've ever seen.  As I looked up, the flower filled branches reminded me of billowy clouds.  I took a deep breath and thought "if this is what feeling blue is like, I guess it's not so bad!"   I found this quote by Vincent Van Gogh and feel the same way.  I just love a beautiful blue sky!

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things in nature have a message you understand, Rejoice, for your soul is alive.   Eleanora Duse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...