Shamrocks and a Bunny - Happy St Pat's Day!

St Patrick's Day, Shamrock Centerpiece, Bunny statue, Irish Blessing, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Shamrocks and Bunny Centerpiece previously published at my Art in Entertaining blog ©CindyRippe2013
St Patrick's Day and Easter are really close this year so I thought the bunny would be a perfect companion for the Shamrock plant.

I found this vintage milk glass bowl at my favorite resale shop.  It's a perfect size for the plant.  I used Glue Dots to add a little shamrock print ribbon to one of my garden bunnies and around the stem of the bowl.  The table runner is actually a dish towel. Perfect little Irish treat don't you think?

May you have:
A world of wishes at your command
God and his angels close at hand
Friends and family their love impart,
And Irish blessings in you heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...