Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Theodore Roosevelt quote, Helleborus Flowers, Green flowers, water drops, details, do what you can, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Green Helleborus with quote by T. Roosevelt ©CindyRippe2013
I decided to stay with the green theme again today (the day after St. Pat's Day). This helleborus flower is from the Chicago Flower and Garden Show.  There are so many details in this shot, including he water drops, the veins in the petals and the flower centers. That's how I had planned to spend my day. Working on the details of my website and Drawing classes.   Didn't happen...

I stayed with Mom last night. Since I no longer have the internet connected at the studio, I didn't bring the computer and we were kind of trapped today until the freezing rain cleared up.  I decided to clean out 2 huge boxes of papers while we watched TV last night.  Today I helped her with a few projects around the house.  I tried to read some instructions for redesigning some of my social media sites but that's the time Mom finally decided to talk (which was much better than when I worried about her being too quiet and maybe a little sad earlier in the day.)

So as it turns out I guess I did work on details.  Just not the ones I planned on.  The quote I added to the photo above, by Theodore Roosevelt, describes my day perfectly. I did what I could.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...