November Flower of the Month - Chrysanthemum

©CindyRippe 2012
 November's Flower of the Month is the Chrysanthemum.

I found several meanings for the Chrysanthemum flowerIt symbolizes, truth, optimism, joy and perfection.  The Japanese have a festival each year to celebrate Happiness.  With so many colors and varieties available and the abundance of flowers how can it not be a happy flower?

All the changes in my life lately have me searching for the truth in what is the best thing to do in each of many situations.  This huge group of mums reaching through the weathered wooden fence represents a simple truth to me.     

The seasons are changing - just like my life.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...