Weary in doing good.


There are a just few colorful trees left in the neighborhood.  It's like they are hanging on as long as they can. Today I am choosing to be grateful for that little bit of color and the promise of beauty in the snow that's on it's way soon.  There is an abundance of color in the photos that I've captured throughout the last few months so maybe that will lift my spirits. This one is from the Lauritzen Gardens.

I'm really feeling the effects of the stress as a caregiver.  Now that my sister, Bev, has taken the lead in Mom's care for a while you'd think I'd be all relaxed but no......I guess my body has other plans.  Aches, pains, flu, guilt, etc.  All the good stuff that catches up with you when your immune system is worn out. Lee and I are still trying to help as much as we can but everything is in transitional mode I guess.  We'll figure it out I'm sure but I hope it's before Bev gets in to the same place as me.  I am sure grateful that she, and her husband, are there for Mom though.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...