Food can look Beautiful

Found this purple cabbage in the garden at a restaurant last week.  As part of their late autumn landscape they included kale, cabbages and mums.  It was a nice greeting as we walked up to the door and made me hungry for the salad I planned to eat as part of a healthy diet.

Lately I've been craving chocolate, ice cream and chips.  I think I need to plant these all over my own kitchen or at the very least look at the pictures more often!

Can you think of ways to decorate the table with beautiful foods and flowers that will make your friends and family anticipate a wonderful meal or just feel welcome in your home?     

"Food...can look beautiful, taste exquisite, smell wonderful, make people feel good, bring them together, inspire romantic feelings....At its most basic, it is fuel for a hungry machine;...."
Rosamond Richardson, English cookery author

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...