Connections

©CindyRippe 2012 - You can call me anytime! Vintage phone with Amaryllis
I finally feel better today!  Of course I had so much to catch up on around the house and with our household paperwork, schedules etc.

It was one of those days when I called Lee several times with questions or to plan something.  I felt so bad but he kept saying it was fine, he was just glad I was feeling better and could get things done that were bugging me.  I'm not going to see him until tomorrow night so with one last call to say goodnight I apologized again.  He said, with conviction and a smile in his voice;

"You can call me ANYTIME sweetie!"  and I knew, in the bottom of my heart, he truly meant that!

We'll go back to checking in once a day again tomorrow but I just wanted to say that, in this month of gratitude, I am truly grateful for my loving husband and connecting with him by phone when I need him.


And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.  1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...