October Flower of the Month - Aster

I love to see the waves of purple Asters amongst all the yellow and orange leaves in Autumn.  The Aster is a tiny flower but makes a strong statement with an abundance of flowers that cover the plant.

Asters have a flower meaning of patience, love, daintiness and good luck. Patience is the perfect meaning for me though.  There are so many challenges and changes in my life right now and I need to remind myself to be patient while working my way through each one.


May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. Colossians 1:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...