Color Trends, Pantone and my Research addiction

Pantone, color trends, Cindy Rippe, Orchid, 1Peter 1:16, research, trends, home decor trends, fashion color trends, Cindy Rippe, Florals-Family-Faith blog
Image - Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year - Radiant Orchid - Pantone.com
I've long been known as the "Research Queen" by my creative friends and co-workers.  I'm not sure whether it's a love of learning or a procrastination tool (to avoid beginning a new project) but I do love searching out color trends.

Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid, was announced today and it is a lovely mix of "fushia, purple and pink undertones". They describe Radiant Orchid as a color that "inspires confidence and emanates great joy, love and health." All qualities that I need to work on in the new year.

Of course I love the picture too.  I've been a bit fascinated with orchid flowers lately and this is a lovely variety.

Do you see this as a color you would wear or use in your home decor next year?  I'd love to know what you think. Please share your thoughts in the comments section.

Be truly glad.  There is wonderful joy ahead! 1 Peter 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...