Hollyhocks, Happiness and Ambition

Pink Cottage Garden Flowers, Language of Flowers, Hollyhocks, Mary Jo Leisure, Cheri Rol, Cindy Rippe, Florals-Family-Faith
Happy Summer Hollyhocks ©CindyRippe2013
The Hollyhocks were beautiful this summer.  I guess the weather must have been just right for them.  These are from Cheri Rol's Garden just outside the studio window and were blooming while I was there for a week of Design and Inspiration with Mary Jo Leisure.  That week made me happy and filled with ambitious plans for my artwork.  Just like the Hollyhocks.  The Victorian language of flowers says that the meaning of hollyhocks is Ambition. Perfect timing I'd say!

I don't think about what I have done. I only think of the things I want to do, and I haven't done. Martha Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...