Mother's Day Love

Mom, Family, Mother's Day, crab-apple blossoms, white tree, quote by A.Radici, Florals-Family-Failth, Cindy Rippe
Mother's Day Love - quote by A Radici - photo ©CindyRippe2013
We were lucky to spend time with both of our Moms again this year.  We went to church and breakfast together. We spent the afternoon with our own children and granddaughter.  After a hectic start it ended up being almost the perfect day for me.  Time spent relaxing and visiting with the "kids".  The "almost" was due to Tawn not feeling well.  We missed you and hope you feel better soon.

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine--she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. A Radici


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...