A Day at the Fair - Chicago Botanic Gardens Antiques and Garden Fair

Antiques and Garden Fair 2013, Chicago Botanic Garden, Spring Flower Show, Tea 'n Cozeys, Leftovers Antiques, Shorr and Dobinsky, The Antiques and Garden Fair Banner, Antique American Wicker, Lee's Antiques, Cindy Rippe, Florals-Family-Faith
A Day at the Fair ©CindyRippe2013 - Vendor booth info listed below
I was able to attend the Chicago Botanic Gardens Antiques and Garden Fair today.  I enjoyed amazing displays, unique antiques, beautiful flowers and conversations with inspired vendors. Of course I shopped a little!  I love that events like these are a part of my job.

I'll follow up with details and more pictures next week but I wanted to give you a peek.  The last day of the show is tomorrow so there's still time to shop and enjoy this once a year event!

Booth photos, clockwise from upper left; Tea 'n Cozeys, Leftovers Antiques, Shorr and Dobinsky, The Antiques and Garden Fair Banner, Antique American Wicker, Lee's Antiques - Kenilworth, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...