Pink Valentine's Day

Pink Heart Wreath, Valentine's Day, Pink, Leo Buscaglia quote, PicMonkey effect, Cindy Rippe
Hugs and Kisses to my family and friends for Valentine's Day ©CindyRippe2013
I hope you all had at least one opportunity to say  I love you to someone today.  Even if it was just to recognize that you are all special and need to remind yourself of that once in a while.  I am very lucky to have a wonderful husband and family and I'm grateful for that EVERY day, not just on Valentine's Day.  

This wreath hangs in my studio year round but I thought it would be perfect for today's photo.  I added the little hearts (bokeh effect), the banner and the message on PicMonkey.  

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...