Kisses and a Cookie

SWAK, Kiss Cookie, Valentine's Day, Pink Lips Sugar Cookie, Kissing Quote, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Do you remember this saying?  "Sealed With A Kiss. It was really popular a "few" years ago - at least it was with me. I remember writing it on letters and especially the back of envelopes.  This cute Valentine's Day cookie, made by my DIL Sarah, sure is a sweet way to enjoy a kiss.

As I passed by a restaurant in Las Vegas last year I saw their cute display of photos that were all iconic "kissing" images in black and white.  I thought it would be a great idea for decorating our bedroom.  Just cute pictures of us kissing.  Seemed easy enough I have thousands of images to look through.  Well, unless I ask, no one takes a picture of me and we don't think to ask someone to take one of us together very often.  So, other than our wedding photos which are packed away during our remodeling project,  I could only find two pictures.  Both were captured while Lee was holding the camera and look silly but, hey, we do a lot of kissing around here and the majority of them are just happy moments, silly moments, or how ya doin' moments so I guess that's ok.  The rest is just for us anyway.  I guess the kissing decor will have to wait.

Silly kiss in Maui 2007 - ©CindyRippe2007

“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.”  Rene Yasenek

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...