Pantone 2013 Color of the Year - Emerald in the Garden

photo source - Pantone.com
Pantone announced their 2013 color of the year today.  I'm always counting down until the day they say what it is.  I look for color clues on the internet and at trade shows. I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed with trend colors.  I always hope for a color that's strong in nature. Something that will inspire me to paint flowers in that hue.

This one is a green that leans toward the blue family.  Very spa like and is being shown in combination with blue on many products.  I like those two colors together and have been telling myself to design something with them lately. 

The closest I've been to completing that plan is through my photos.  Enjoy!  





My profession is to always find God in nature.  Henry David Thoreau 



 NOTE: for more information about Pantone's 2013 Color of the Year - Emerald please visit Pantone.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...