May Flower of the Month - Lily of the Valley


Lily of the Valley is the flower of the month for May.  While working on sketches this morning I came across this beauty that I captured at the Morton Arboretum.  I love the little green details on the tips of the petals.

The meanings for Lily of the Valley from The Language of Flowers book include: Sweetness, Humility, Returning Happiness, and Trustworthy.

Today I chose happiness and wish the same for you!

 
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. 
Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...