Countdown to Spring - Mixed Media Daffodil Study


©Cindy Rippe 2012 - Countdown to Spring

Even though we've had a mild winter it hasn't been an easy one.  As I turn the calendar to March each year I begin counting down the days until Spring!  It's my favorite time of year and most of my favorite flowers bloom during this season.  The beauty in nature gives me a visual reminder of God's promise for blessings. 

This is a Mixed Media design that includes my artwork combined in several layers on canvas. I've also posted it on my Art in Entertaining blog as I participate in the 365 Days of Crafts group's celebration of National Craft Month this week with our blog hop.   I hope you can join us for a little crafty inspiration.



"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves is heard in our land."
- Song of Solomon 2:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...