A Moment to appreciate Spring

Azaleas and Moss Cindy Rippe 2012
Our weather has been unusually warm for this time of year.  I'm taking advantage of every opportunity to see flowers and enjoy any new growth I see as I count down to the first official day of Spring.  I've been taking lots of pictures to capture their beauty and used Photoshop to create this message. The azaleas in this image are from the Garfield Park Conservatory's Spring Show but the moss is from my own garden this morning.

Isn't it wonderful to appreciate even the tiniest bit of greenery after a long winter?  Try not to miss beautiful moments in your life.  They might be small but will give your heart a little bit of peace in a crazy world!

Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.      - Job 37:14


Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...