Creative Dreams - Flora's Art Adventures

Art Mannequin, Dreaming is another form of thinking - CindyRippe.blogspot.com
Not much Art being made around here lately - Flora's Friday Art Adventures
I've spent most of my time here lately.  On the couch, catching up on all the episodes of Doc Martin, sleeping and getting over whatever flu bug went around this year.  On the days I felt a little better I spent the time at my sister's house with Mom and rested on her couch.  This sounds so depressing, I know, but the truth is that I did a lot of dreaming about my future art projects. My creative mind was in overdrive. I have a cuckoo clock project to finish but in my dream it became an entire story about how time was created in a garden.  There were also Angels, flowers made of clock gears (which is the project I started before getting sick) and bees instead of a bird coming out of the clock. Each dream was different but with the same theme. I also planned a trip to Port Isaac in Cornwall, England (the village where they film Doc Martin).  So overall I'm not as depressed as I could be about missing the creative side of my design business.  I accomplished more than I thought I would!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...