Lots of little things to do Today

Raindrops-on-Hosta-leaves, quote by John Wooden, accomplishing-many-jobs, rain, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Little raindrops on Hostas - ©CindyRippe2013
We celebrated Memorial Day yesterday by honoring those who've served in the Military, remembering those who built our church 150 years ago, and with a family picnic.  We've set aside the day today to get started on our giant list of chores.  The choice of working outside or inside was made for us by the rain.  I did work out there for a little while, and checked two jobs off the list, but my shoes were soaked and it's chilly, so I headed back inside.

Before I came in I noticed all the sparkly raindrops on the hosta leaves. They reminded me that our large list consists of many little jobs.  If we can focus on one thing at a time it will make a difference.  So, with this post I can check number 3 off my list and get started on the next project.

I hope that you're able to enjoy your day today. Whether you are resting, or working on chores, try to break them down into a list of little things.  I believe in you...you CAN make a difference!

It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.  John Wooden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...