Life is Beauty -The Path can be Sweet

Path at Morton Arboretum - May 2013 - quote by Mother Theresa - photo ©CindyRippe2013
A beautiful path with lovely trees and a blue sky.  Just what I needed at that moment, that second in time, that feeling in my heart.  I'm glad that I was able to capture the image and enjoy the peaceful surroundings at Morton Arboretum as I worked this day to collect inspiration for my art and research.

I hope you take the time to enjoy it too ... along with these words by Mother Theresa.


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is life, fight for it.  Mother Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...