Feeling Blue is not so Bad Today

virginia bluebells, Morton Arboretum, quote by William H. Gass, quote by Eleonora Duse, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Beautiful Bluebells -quote by William H Gass - photo ©CindyRippe2013
I'm not feeling great today.  Seasonal headache, nothing serious, but I thought it would be a perfect day to find something blue to match my mood.  Well, it had the opposite effect.  I love these Virginia Bluebells that were along the path in the shade garden last week.  Looking at the image didn't take the headache away but it made me happy because of the calm blue color.  I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that blue is my favorite color too!  Enjoy....


If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. Eleonora Duse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...