Are you Taking time to Enjoy the Flowering Trees?

crabapple trees, lilac, redbud tree, spring tree blossoms, photography, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Spring Flowering Trees Captured on my Walk ©CindyRippe2013
I had the best of intentions.  I wanted to take my daily walk for aerobic exercise (especially after eating that ice cream last night.).  At the last minute I grabbed my camera to take pictures of my Red-bud trees before the storm comes through tonight.  That's my excuse for today anyway.  At this time of year I can hardly stand to be indoors.  I don't want to miss anything!  Spring flowers never seem to last long enough and I'm lucky to enjoy taking photos as part of my job.

Well, guess who didn't get any aerobic exercise?  Oh, I walked all over town alright, but I was lost in the beauty of so many flowers on so many trees.  You just can't walk that fast when you're looking up and/or through a camera lens!  Hopefully the distance I walked will make up for the lack of speed.  I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...