Emotions, Changes and Floating Flowers

Lenten Rose, Helleboras, Floating Flowers, Emotions, Changes, Pablo Picasso quote, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe, Beauty inside a flower
Helleboras flowers ©CindyRippe2013
Have you ever had one of those weeks where your emotions are all over the place?  I can't figure it out yet but I think it has something to do with the strong feeling that changes are coming.  For me, for my art, my relationships, my desire to clear out all the clutter in my home and studio....all good things so far.   I hope that I continue on the right path with faith and gratitude.

At Fernwood Gardens this week they have a display of Helleboras, or Lenten Rose, flowers floating in vessels of water.  When the flowers are on the plant they face down and it's difficult to see the beauty inside. I thought it was a great idea to see the detail "on the other side".    I wonder what things will look like for me as I make the changes that I'm working toward???  I'm expecting nothing less than beauty.

The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web.  Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...