Finding Peace in Forest memories

Forest floor with moss, lichen and mushrooms, Cindy Rippe, Fallen Tree, Quiet Forest Floor
Tree limb at Rim Rock National Park ©CindyRippe2013
I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the organization, paperwork and errands that I've been doing lately.  No time to be creative.  I found myself longing for the peace and quiet of the woodlands in part of the Shawnee National Forest.

I softened this image a little with PicMonkey but it pretty much looks as it did in the Forest..  Love all the texture on the fallen tree trunk.  All of those organisms coexisting on the same tree. I hope you can find your quiet place today.  

The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness.-   John Muir

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...