Daffodil Beauty

Daffodils, Beauty, Spring Flowers, Cindy Rippe
Beautiful Daffodils ©CindyRippe 2013 - with quote by Hazrat Inayat Khan
I spent most of the day yesterday working on paperwork and computer files.  Everything outdoors was covered in ice and I decided to stay inside where it was cozy and warm. It seemed like a good idea to begin my income tax prep.

The miniature daffodil plant that I bought at the grocery store kept me company.  It went from tightly closed buds to 3 fully opened flowers by the end of the day and I almost felt like I was watching a movie.  Each stage was interesting and beautiful in it's own way and made the time spent on tedious jobs a little better.  I'm glad I spent the $2.99 to make our home a little more beautiful for the next few days.

 Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. Lao Tzu


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...