Friends through rain or shine - Family Caregivers

This photo that I took in a wonderful garden today reminded me of two friends.  I imagine them saying "I've got your back!"

When you are struggling in life there's nothing like having a friend that you can call.  As a caregiver there sure are some bad days, but there are those moments when you realize that you've had some really great days too!

Today, I'm grateful for those friends that are there to listen, advise, support, sympathize, rejoice, and just keep trying to remind you of the normal parts of your life.  You are loved and appreciated.  

Thank you!
"Faithful friends are beyond price: No amount can balance their worth."
  Sirach 6:15 -
Old Testament

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...