Creativity in a Quiet Moment

For the past several years, during summer mornings, you could find me sitting in the swing on the deck.  I would take a few minutes to read my devotions, sketch a little or eat breakfast. It was the way I liked to start each day.  Not so much this year though. I haven't been home enough, or I was too busy, it was too hot, etc, etc.  The past month was worse than ever. 

When I woke up this morning the weather was perfect and the sun was shining just right.  I grabbed my sketchbook and headed out for a little quiet time.  I'm so grateful for those special moments.


I have stilled and quieted my soul.  Psalm 131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...