Summer Blues - Happiness

Delphiniums at the Chicago Botanic Garden ©Cindy Rippe 2012

Today is the first day of Summer and I'm inspired by the blue delphiniums and hydrangeas that are bursting forth with joy this month.  The bees were sure enjoying themselves last week at the Chicago Botanic Garden.  As I watched them dance from one giant flower to the next I could imagine their happiness at finding so many flowers on the 6 foot tall stalks of flowers. 

On days when I don't feel that great I am incredibly grateful for nature's beauty and for the opportunity to have captured moments like these with my camera.  It's a gift to be reminded with my photos and the good memories that go with them.  They inspire a better mood and the promise that there are better days ahead.

Whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.  Proverbs 16:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...