Farmers Market Flowers

©2012 - Cindy Rippe - Farmers Market Flowers
We went to the Farmers Market again this week.  After we buy our vegetables I always enjoy looking at the casual $5.00 bouquets of flowers and buy them when I can.  This week I was lucky to find an Endless Summer Hydrangea plant that was the perfect size and the perfect price! I've been wanting one for a long time and look forward to the pink flowers all summer.  Adding a soil acidfier would change the flowers to blue and maybe I'll try that some day. For now though, the pink is perfect!

"Flowers were created on the third day, early in the morning when the Almighty was especially full of good ideas."  (adapted from a quote by - Michael Jefferson-Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...