Pen & Ink for Fabric Painting - Botanicals

Fabric Painting Vegas Class - Cindy Rippe 2012
I'm cutting and washing the fabric for my class at the Creative Painting in Las Vegas Convention today.  In my early days as a decorative painter I just didn't like fabric painting.  The paint either felt stiff and rubbery or it was really hard to scrub it into the fibers. There are new products available now and it's so much easier!  I hope my students enjoy the class and are ready for a fun and stress free morning.

Did you notice that all the designs that we'll be painting in this class are from trees?  It makes a nice grouping or the designs can be used individually.  I can almost hear the leaves rustling.  Makes me anxious to get outdoors and enjoy nature's beauty.

“There is always music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.”  - Minnie Aumonier

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...