Colors in the Garden and Faith

Colorful Tulips - Cindy Rippe
Like many women, my life has always been filled with stress.  We try to do so much for our families and friends and once in a while it gets the best of us.  While dealing with the ups and downs of daily living in the last month my emotions and health have been all over the place. 

The multicolored tulips in my garden last year are a perfect representation of how I'm feeling today. So many different colors and so many different feelings!

Just as I trust that the bulbs that I've planted in the fall will grow into beautiful flowers each spring, I trust that my faith will give me hope for better days, better health, and that we'll see those that we've loved and lost again some day.  I also trust that the wonderful ideas and plans for my artwork will help bless other women as much as I think it will.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...