Flora loves Pink - Valentine's Day

Pink, Hearts, Vintage Rose print, Flora Art Mannequin, Caregivers, 1 John  4:19, Cindy Rippe, Family, Caregivers
Flora loves Pink - ©CindyRippe2015
Happy Valentine's Day!  Lee and I don't have any fancy dinner plans and we don't buy expensive gifts for each other but we do take the time to recognize how lucky we are.  We know that our relationship is special and realize that it is a blessing.

This post is supposed to be about Flora's Art Adventures today but I've been pretty busy as a caregiver and helping family members and there hasn't been enough time for art.  But I guess that's what love is all about and I'm lucky to be here on earth to celebrate that love and those relationships.

So I'm spending my Valentine's Day today taking care of Mom and loving all the pink that I see in the holiday decorations around me.

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...