Enjoy the Changes - Give thanks for the Blessings

Maple Leaves Fall 2013 by Cindy Rippe, Quote by Albert Camus
2012 Maple Leaves in Omaha ©CindyRippe2013
So... technically the leaves aren't this colorful here yet but they have starting changing colors a little. I found this picture from last year, when we took a trip to Omaha, and it inspired me today..

There are so many things changing around here I can hardly keep up with them all.  Mom's care is a little different now, I've moved most of the important things from my large spacious studio to a cozy little room here at home, I've been devoting more time to my health and fitness, my days of travel teaching are ending, and I'm ready for my online classes to begin. First, and foremost though, is the book and workbook that I'm working on.  After that I'll be licensing my art again.  It's a lot to handle, I know!  It will probably take longer than I imagine but I'm just glad to be moving forward.

The changing of the seasons is the perfect time to reflect on the blessings that I've already received, and have coming my way, while enjoying the gifts of beauty that surround me.  Please take a moment to give thanks for the gifts that surround you and the changes that are happening in your life too!

Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn. - Elizabeth Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...