A Cheerful Heart is Good Medicine

Be Someone's Smile, Cosmos Flowers, Growing Older, Laughter, Digital Art by Cindy Rippe, Florals-Family-Faith, Proverbs 17:22
Pink Cosmos Watercolor Effect - Smile - ©CindyRippe2013
It was "one of those days" yesterday.  Lee and I both had aches and pains that we were dealing with.  Part of getting older I guess. Between the "ouch"es and limping though we kept finding things to laugh about, smile about and be grateful for. Don't get me wrong.... I'd rather not see him hurting, or myself for that matter, but I am so grateful that when things go bad we find some way to smile.  If there's anyone on earth that I would choose to grow older with and deal with days like that, it's Lee ... and I'm glad he chose me.

A cheerful heart is good medicine.  Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...