Flower of the Month - June Roses

Yellow Roses, June birth flower, meanings of flowers, Happiness, Proverbs 16:20, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
June - Flower of the Month - ©CindyRippe2013

June's birth flower is the Rose.  The alternate flower is Honeysuckle.  I picked these from the rose bush in Mom's garden.  I keep forgetting to look up the name.  They last for a very long time when cut and displayed in a vase (these have been on my desk for 4 days already).

There are so many meanings for roses and their many colors.  The most common meanings are LOVE and BEAUTY.  I included a large list of meanings in an earlier post HERE.  My favorite meaning for the yellow is HAPPINESS.

I hope the month of June is a happy one for you!

He that handles a matter wisely shall find good: and whoever trusts in the LORD, happy is he.  Proverbs 16:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...