Rainy Day Blessings

Storm, Rain quote by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Sun and Rain on the Highway, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Driving between the raindrops - ©CindyRippe2013
I had a great day today.  Even though I got caught in a major traffic jam in the morning (causing me to run late), forgot my camera (I bought a disposable camera), almost forgot my wallet, kept choosing the wrong streets to drive on which meant I had to turn around many times, drove through several torrential storms, and ended up exhausted, it really was a good day!

Everyone's schedule finally lined up just right so that I could take my grand-daughter and great-niece to the Children's Museum and a few other places.  It's been one of my goals to get them together to play since they don't have that opportunity very often.  They had a wonderful time, played so well together, and it filled my heart with joy to share that with them.  Yes, it involved lots of driving but it was so worth it!

So tonight I'm thankful for the Blessings I received and for safe travels through the storms.

Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain.  Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...