Spring Green - The Color of Promise and Awakenings

River Forest, Henry David Thoreau, Bern Williams, Immortality, Hope, Spring, Gratitude for another chance, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Spring Green - The color of New Life - quote by Henry David Thoreau - photo ©CindyRippe 2013
I bet you expected to see another flower today...surprise!  I love this color.  The color of the new leaves just barely opening on the trees and shrubs. I probably drive everyone around me crazy as I point out yet another beautiful tree.  It's a color so full of promise.  It reminds of new life.  I think about it as a reminder that we get another chance, another awakening, another spring. The trees have been barren and seemingly lifeless for so many months but the warm weather and sunshine have brought them back to life.

As I drove down the street in River Forest today the color was perfect!  I pulled over to the side of the road and snapped this picture for you.  I hope that you'll take another look at the trees this week (or whenever Spring arrives in your area).  This color only last for a few days.  When you see it, please think of the opportunities ahead of you and take a moment to be grateful for yet another peek at immortality.


The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. Bern Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...