Sweet and Simple - Daisies are April's Flower of the Month

April-Birth-Flower-Simple-and-Sweet-©Cindy-Rippe-2013
April's Flower of the Month is the Daisy.  So sweet and simple!  It's also known as a happy flower.
Daisies symbolize; innocence, purity and new beginnings.  I think they should also stand for simplicity. (Something that I long for today!)

The victorian meanings include; Loyal Love and I Will Never Tell.  I remember playing the "loves me - love's me not" game.   Did you ever do that? 

Daisies are like sunshine to the ground. - Drew Barrymore



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...