The Garden Fairy that reminded me about having Faith.

Faith, Garden Fairy, Faith quote, Taking the first step, Florals-Family-Faith, Cindy Rippe
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Garden Fairy ©CindyRippe2013
We went to a small Garden & Home show today.  While most of the exhibitors were there to showcase their talents and products for home improvement there were a few garden themed exhibits.  This lovely fairy was perched along the edge of a little creek that flowed from a waterfall.  She seemed to be contemplating whether she should jump in. It reminded me that instead of getting frustrated with my progress in my business, or having a fear that things won't work out, that I need to rely on my faith that God has great plans for me.  I just have to trust him and keep working towards my goals. If it's what is meant to be it will work out eventually. I'm not saying it's going to be easy..... I just have to keep trying!

 A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...