A Peek at Spring through the melting Snow.


Melting Snow with plants peeking out, early bulb growth, countdown to Spring, Florals, Family, Faith, Cindy Rippe
Quote by Virgil A. Kraft - Hope for Spring photo ©CindyRippe2013
It's warmer today and the snow is melting so I took a walk through the back yard. About this time I gather pussy willow branches to share.  There aren't many this year and I counted only 5 little "fluffs" peeking out.  They're not ready yet.  As I turned around I looked at the puddles of melting snow and saw these leaves peeking out.  I'm not even sure what they are; could be daffodils, surprise lilies, day lilies....there are so many things planted back there.  But whatever they are, they made me smile.  Even with the forecast of more snow in the next few days I know that they are waiting to reach out for the warm sun!

I've added a "Countdown to Spring" clock on the right side of the blog - are you as anxious as I am?

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring. Bern Williams

Note: Wow!  That's a lot of blue in the photo!  Reminds me of the other night when Jon and Tawn took us to see Blue Man Group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...