Nature holds the Answers

©CindyRippe 2013 - Squirrel at Morton Arboretum
Another picture from my walk at the Arboretum yesterday.  I heard loud, crunchy noises and turned to find this chunky squirrel eating some nuts under a tree. He was the biggest squirrel I've ever seen!
I guess he was getting ready for this cold weather we are finally having.  Eat, Eat, Eat....rest and conserve energy all bundled up in his nest.

I'm not feeling at my best and have been bundled up on the couch all day.  Even though I'm getting some paperwork and sketching done I feel like all the goodies I ate over the holidays bulked me up for a day of rest. (I've been pushing myself pretty hard lately)  Like the squirrel I'm using my time to conserve my energy but unlike this guy I have to get back to work tomorrow.

Nature holds all the answers - go outside and ask some questions - open your heart and listen to the response!  Amethyst Wyldfyre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and appreciate that you are taking the time to visit. Note: All comments are moderated and will be reviewed before posting so they might not show up immediately. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...